BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

6 months

I'm a bad blogger - its been such a long time since my last post, however we have had so much going on its been hard to find the time!

Our sweet baby is now six months old! He has mastered the art of sitting up independently and rolling over. He is trying his hardest to crawl, but not quite there yet. And, trust me, I'm more than okay with that! Our house is no where near "baby proof."  I guess its something to add to the to-do list!






Six Month Checkup

We went for his six month check-up with Dr. Didea on February 25, which went great.  We are so blessed to have a healthy baby who is developing right on target. He got six more shots (unhappy baby = an even unhappier mommy). Good news is we have a three month break (as opposed to two) before we have to get the next round. Phew!

His six month "stats":
Height - 25 1/2" (25%)
Weight - 17 lbs, 13.5 ozs (55%)

So many other happenings in February and March, I'll try to recap them all:

Happy Birthday Blake!


We had a blast at Blake's first birthday party. It was at Blake's Gymboree and we got to play with all of our friends. Loved the parachute and the birthday candle slide. Such a fun day!





Water Boy


Mason has been swimming several times and seems to have developed a love for the water already. This comes as a great relief to his father, who would live on a boat and fish all day long if I would let him!





Gymboree


Mason and I go to Gymboree class every Saturday. I've been taking him since he was two months old and its so fun to see him recognize his teacher Miss Michelle and get excited for certain things. He has several baby friends in the class he loves to place with and, most recently, our buddy Liam signed up! I enjoy going too, its also a great forum to be able to talk to other parents with babies the same age.





Chili Cook-Off


We attended the annual Baldwin Park chili cook-off with the McCulloughs and the Schaedels. It was a hot day, but the men loved being able to eat lots of chili and drink beer in the open field.


Thanks Uncle Bobby for carrying me! I'm getting too heavy for my mom.

That's all for now... Back to tax returns! Promise to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment